JSSC LDC Recruitment 2018: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has issued a recruitment notification JSSC 265 LDC Jobs Recruitment 2017. It is going to engage employees for Lower Division Clerk Officer posts. JSSC welcomes online applications in an endorsed format for the recruitment of 265 posts. Numerous individuals were waiting for JSSC Lower Division Clerk Recruitment 2018. Applicants who have qualification as specified beneath, they can apply for these Latest Govt Jobs. Qualified competitors can apply for these posts at the latest 04-04-2018. For more details regarding JSSC LDC Notification 2018 check below.
JSSC Lower Division Clerk Recruitment 2018 Apply Online @ www.jssc.in
The Jharkhand Service Selection Commission is the state association approved to lead various examination for appointments to the different posts. Rundown of Some Examinations led by the Jharkhand Services Selection Commission time to time. The JSSC going to recruit employees for 265 Lower Division Clerk posts through Jharkhand State Field Clerk Limited Competitive Examination – 2017 (FCLCE-2017)n. For that JSSC Lower Division Clerk Recruitment 2018 welcomes applications from qualified candidates Qualified competitors may apply for JSSC LDC Recruitment 2018 posts prior to April 4th.
Jharkhand SSC LDC Recruitment Notification 2018 Details
- Organization Name: Jharkhand Public Service Commission.
- Official Website: www.jssc.in.
- Name Of The Posts: Lower Division Clerk.
- Total Vacancies: 265.
- Last Date: 4th April 2018.
Vacancy Details of JSSC LDC Jobs 2018
|Name Of The Subject||No Of Posts|
|Lower Division Clerk||265|
Important Dates For JSSC FCLCE 2017 Notification
|Starting Date To Apply Online||5th March 2018|
|Last Date To Apply Online||4th April 2018|
|Last Date To Application Fee||9th April 2018|
Eligibility Criteria For Jharkhand SSC LDC Recruitment 2018
Educational Qualification: Passed 10+2/intermediate with Typing speed in Hindi (Kruti Dev 010) at 25 WPM.
Candidates are selected on the basis of their performance in the following rounds.
- Written Examination.
Application/ Examination Fee
- General Category: Rs.200/-.
- SC/ST Category: Rs.200/-.
How To Apply JSSC Lower Division Clerk Recruitment 2018
- Candidates must first the official website www.jssc.in.
- Click on the Applications Forms (Apply) link.
- Check for the Online application of FCLCE-2017.
- Open it and read all guidelines.
- After that fill the application form with complete details.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, click on the submit button.
- Your Application Form will appear on the screen.
- Download it and save it for further reference.